- 211.ca – 211 is Canada’s primary source of information on government and community based health and social services. 211 is available by phone, chat, website, and text in different regions – dial 2-1-1 or visit 211.ca to connect to community services.
- Sexual assault/domestic violence treatment services 24/7
- Contact your local organization first
- If you have any challenges accessing help, call 1-855-NAV-SADV (1-855-628-7238). They are available 24/7 and can help you get assistance.
- Where to find Financial Supports
- Workers and renters – alternatives during COVID-19
- What staples should I have in my pantry?
- Safe grocery shopping during COVID19
Southwest Self Management programs now online
Patients can self refer through the SWSM website: https://www.swselfmanagement.ca/ConsumerWorkshops/upcomingWorkshops.aspx
- Caregiver resources: your one stop shop for caregivers contains printable resources that address specific caregiver concerns as well as links to local resources and other important websites.
- Caregivers for persons with dementia – helpful support during COVID-19 from McCormick Home
- How to Care for A Child with Covid-19 At Home: Advice for Caregivers