IPAC learning modules
Physicians and office managers: CPSO recommends that you complete all of the learning modules listed below.
All office staff should complete module 7 – Personal Risk Assessment Community-Clinic.
Here’s the list of learning modules in recommended order:
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Chain of Transmission and Risk Assessment
- Health Care Provider Controls
- Control of the Environment
- Administrative controls
- Additional Precautions
- Personal Risk Assessment Community-Clinic
How to access the learning modules:
- Log-in (or create an account) to the Public Health Ontario site. Once you are logged in …
- Click on this IPAC core competencies link or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://lms.publichealthontario.ca/lime/Pages/Courses/Index.aspx?q=ipac+core+competencies
- Click on the course that you wish to take, then click ‘register’ at the bottom of the page
- Go to “My Learning” on the left-hand menu to see the courses that you’re enrolled in.
You may be asked to disable your pop-up blocker in order to go through the module. To do this, add http://www.lms.publichealthontario.ca as a trusted site in the privacy settings of your browser.